Mountain Flight in Himalaya
A mountain flight is beyond one's imagination, because you're never seen anything like it before. You're up too close within minutes of being airborne to see this glorious view. Enjoy a close look at some of the world's highest peaks including Mt. Everest and go home with incredible pictures because everyone gets a window seat. Nepal has eight of the highest mountains in the world and the only way to see them up close is by flying past them. Even mountaineers don't get to see them up close all in day. Maps are also available in mountain ranges you can easily identify the important peaks.
Take off from Kathmandu airport in the early morning for a spectacular mountain flight to discovery the majestic scenery of the Himalayas. For those who can't go trekking in the mountains themselves, get panoramic view of the Himalayas in just an hour-long flight.As the aircraft takes off and heads towards the east, you won't have to wait long to find out what's in store for you.Much has already been written about Mountain flight, but to actually witness is to experience it during a mountain flight is something else.
- hour scenic flight
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guaranteed window seat for each participant
- Airport tax
- Departure airport taxes
- passport or ID card
- Warm Clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- This activity is subject to weather conditions on the day. If weather is not suitable for flying the flight may be rescheduled for the following day.
- If the flight is cancelled, you can ask for a refund.
- If hotel pick up and drop off option is selected and the flight is cancelled, the transfer cost will be deducted from the total cost.
- Warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.