Himalaya, such a landmark of the globe; as the third pole stands the mighty Everest is surrounded by the massive snow walls, glaciers, and lakes! For decades, many adventurers have been drawn towards the natural beauty of the highest peak in the world. This adventurous part of the trek along with glaciers is a lung-bursting move but as you reach Kalapatthar, a physical challenge rewards your soul. You will be surrounded by the Himalayan giants, the world's highest peaks around you, and everything so pure and heavenly: your emotions will burst and soon you will realize it was absolutely worthy. The cold breeze of Kala Patthar and Everest base camp will remain nostalgic in your entire life! It is one of the best-traveled destinations in the world due to its natural beauty along with attractive features.
Hiking up to Everest base camp is not only an adventure but more to your being. You achieve physical fitness, become mentally strong and spiritually rich. Trekkers have admired this popular trek which also passes through famous towns like Namche and village Khumjung where you can explore the brave Sherpa’s culture, lifestyle, and history. We can see the greatest Buddhist religious community in the Khumbu Region. Tengboche Monastery is one of the attractions of the trek as “a delightful cloister on the head of the slope”. Mani Rimdu Festival each year in October /November observed in Tengboche. Masked dances and Tantrik rituals are put up by Buddhist monks at the monastery, where huge crowds from nearby gather to celebrate. The treks cover from the subtropical to tundra climate and the entire trekking route goes through the Sagarmatha National Park and its buffer zone. Being an outstanding universal value, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Rich in biodiversity, it is home to rare species like the snow leopard, musk deer, and red panda. Passing through dense alpine forest, and blossoming Rhododendron trees you may also see Himalayan Thar, black bear, fowl, etc. Soar your dreams higher than the clouds and advance your feet to the most!
Highlights of the trek:
- There’s not a lot of things that need to be said about the Everest Base Camp Trek. Being up close with the tallest point on the Earth is a stuff of dreams.
- Trekking in the most popular trail of the world is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- The Sherpa lifestyle and the ethnic diversity of other ethnic groups is a wonderful experience to behold.
- The biology of the Everest region is one of the most distinct and unique in the whole world.
- The spiritual monasteries, Chortens, Mani-walls around the trail will be enlightening.