Kathmandu Lukla EBC Tours
- Country: Nepal
- Trip grade: Adventure
- Destination: 2
- Activities: Heli Tours
- Accommodation: Included
- Meals: included
- Maximum altitude: 5555m
- Group size: 4
- Best Season: October & Spring.
This tour is one of the best tour in Nepal to explore the beautiful Everest region along with the EBC trekking's starting point, Lukla. This tour gives the glimpse of pure and never-ending beautiful views of mountains, kathamandu valley, lake, glaciers, river, cascades and the most exceptional and ancient culture along with the traditions of Sherpa people, known as the famous mountain climbers all around the world.
In this 2 days of tour, you will be able to have the flight tour to Everest Base Camp / Kalapatthar and let you enjoy the most beautiful view of the highest peak of the world, Mount Everest and its corresponding environment.
Furthermore, another major activity supported by this 2 days helicopter tour is to explore around Lukla. It is a small town resisding in solukhumbu district of eastern Nepal. It is also known as the 'Gateway of Everest' by its national and international visitors.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Lukla Flight by Small Aircraft
The Everest base camp 1 Night 2 Days tour begins with an adventurous flight to Lukla airport. Early in the morning, we will pick you from your hotel and escort you to the domestic terminal, Tribhuvan International Airport for 30 minutes of flight to Lukla. After we reach to Lukla, you will be check in to the hotel and have a breakfast at hotel. After breakfast our guide will explain about the local sherpa culture and visit local villages of sherpa people. Around evening walk back to Hotel and staying overnight there for next day's big adventures.
Day 02: Lukla to Everest Base Camp to Kalapatthar to Everest view Hotel to Kathmandu
Early morning after breakfast, our team will take you to the helicopter which will take you to Everest Base Camp providing astonishing mountain vista. Similarly, you will be taken to Kalapathar as well. In both places, you will be provided enough time to take photographs and videos. Exploring the Everest Base Camp by the help of Helicopter and Landing at the altitute of 5550m offers you the front eye view of Mount Everest from very close. After the flight urn back to Everest view Hotel for an hour of tea break. We will fly down to Lukla, where you will discover the most beautiful vegetation and landscape, forest view, view of mountain peaks and ranges, and also you can have the pure Nepali food with local drinks. you will be able to taste different cuisines but this local cuisine is the most exciting and rare one. You will acquire a big prospect to get closer to the life of the Himalayas. Moreover, we will continue our Helicopter flight to Kathmandu followed by the bank of rivers and green hills with local roof brings to Kathmandu Airport; we will return back to hotel in safe and sound condition.
Note: In this 2 days of tour, if you want to extend your trip with more trek and tours, you can speak to us.
- Helicopter flight from Lukla to EBC to Kalapathar and back to Kathmandu.
- Free Airport picks upon your arrival and Drop at the end of your trip
- Sagarmatha Conversation Area Project Permits
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System)
- Local Government Entry Permit of Rs. 2000 (Started Since 2018)
- Transportation by flights (ktm-lukla) and other necessary ground transportation by private car as per itinerary
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the tour
- One night in local teahouses/lodges in Lukla
- Medical first aid kit box (which is carried by your team)
- All Experienced English Speaking License Holder Trekking Guide
- Foods, Accommodation and local tax for fuide
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- International Flight Tickets to Nepal and Return
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees
- No hard and soft drinks
- Hot shower, WIFI, any electronic battery charges during only in trekking
- Tips and gratitude to your guides and drivers
- Your travel insurance (Travel Insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip and it must be covered both medical and emergency evacuation with the worth of USD 100000.00 minumum.
Upper Body Layers
- Walking T-shirt- 1 merino wool, capilene or synthetic fabric over cotton.
- Sleeping T-shirt -1 it should be cotton.
- Insulating layers -1 mid weight fleece that can be worn over other layers
- Fleece vest optional –advisable for those who feel cold
- Rain jackets -1 essential
- Down jacket -1 essential
Lower Body Layers
- Hiking trousers -1 quick dry and the light weight trousers no cotton but zip offs are good
- Sleeping trousers 1 light weight yoga style evening sleeping, but no jeans
- Trekking shorts -1 if no zips off trousers. Below the knee for ladies
- Rain pants-1 advisable
- Treeking boots-1 must be well worn and comfortable with ankle support.
- Socks -2 good and warm enough and worth spending money on quality socks.
- Flip flops or camp shoes-1 light weight for evening use.
- Water bottle 0.8-1L clear plastic to see visual quality of water
- Smart phone (in water proof cover, local or international SIM), charger and cable plus optional camera
- Power bank 500mH+ capacity (charging available in lodges)
- Sunglasses, cream and essential tools like;
- 1 lip balm with SPF factors
- 1 suns cream with SPF 30
- 1 bandana, it is useful for variety of purpose
- 1 baseball cap for hiking Money belt or sling pouched (keep money and passport close to you when needed)
- Warm gloves