Langtang Hellicopter Tour
- Country: NEPAL
- Trip grade: ADVENTURE
- Activities: Adventure flight on Air Air
Langtang is the place named after the Langtang Himalayan range. The place lies in the north to the Kathmandu. The place lies in the north to the Kathmandu. The place is mainly famous for its national park and beautiful range of Himalayas. The mountains such as Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala peak, Naya Kanga, and Mt. Gaurishankar lie in this area to make your tour even more exciting and count on.
The tour begins with a flight from Kathmandu airport. Langtang Helicopter Tour promises the excitement of the viewers with the beautiful scenes of Himalayan range and the greeneries. It is one of the short yet thrilling tours that could be provided in Nepal. The beautiful scenarios would brighten the eyes of the traveler. The tour also gives the interaction with the local villages, people and Kyajin monasteries as well as the local cheese factory. It also gives an exciting flight over beautiful Gosaikunda Lake and other mountains.
The best recommended time for Langtang helicopter tour is February to mid-June, September to October and December.
- Transportation for arrival and departure from and to airport
- Seating arrangement for up to the maximum of 6 people
- Taxes and Service charges
- Medicinal kit
- Oxygen cylinders
- Helicopter charge for the Trip
- Applicable permit arrangement service only
- Medical and life insurance
- Meals, accommodations and personal expenses
- Drinks throughout the trips
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs
- Passport or Id card
- Warm clothes
- Pair of shoes