Rafting on Bhote Koshi
- Country: NEPAL
- Trip grade: ADVENTURE
- Destination: NEPAL
- Activities: ADVENTURE ACTIVITES
- Accommodation: INCLCLUDED
- Meals: INCLOULDES
- Group size: 5
The Bhote Koshi is one of the best destination for challenging whitewater rafting in Nepal. It is is the wildest, sleepest and action-packed rafting trip that Nepal offers to its visitors. It also offers the closest Grade 5 whitewater rafting experience on an extremely rapid flowing glacier. You can have this experience in only a day with road trip from Kathmandu to the Putin point Lamosangu. It takes 3 hours to drive with easy access to road transportation.
Rising from the snow-capped peaks of Tibet, the Bhote Koshi river provides some of the most exciting adventures activities like Rafting, Kayaking, Cannoning and many more. This adventurous rafting journey is appropriate throughout the year but the best time is considered from the month of September to October to get the better experience. This rafting expedition is best for you if you are looking for fast-flowing whitewater experience in the limited period of time.
Day 01: Khadichaur to Dolalghat
Our trip begins from Kathmandu to Khadichaur. We will have our lunch at Khadichaur. Here rafting guide will give you important tips for rafting. Paddling along the rhythm of simmering river amid the picturesque landscape, we head towards Dolalghat. we camp at Dolalghat.
Day 02: Raft up to Kolpa
It is an interesting trip fromDalalghat to Kolpa. Absolute thrills run through us as challenging rapids splash against our face rejuvenating our adventure spirit. After hours of rafting amid spectacular landscape and mystical wilderness, we punctuate the trip as we near kolpa and camp nearly riverside.
Day 03: Raft up to Dumja
Along the trip with several fun splashy rapids and more spectacular vistas open up as the narrow canyons give way to unusual rock formations. we conclude our rafting at Dumja. From here, we pack back to Kathmandu.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (such as self-bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc).
- Well trained and highly experienced English Speaking guides and other helpers
- Lunch for 1day trip and transportation service back to kathmandu or continue to pokhara
- If it is one night and 1day rafting then 3 times a day continental and nepalese meals during the rafting period.
- Camping and cooking equipments (tents, mattress and kitchen utensil)
- Accommodation at twin sharing tent during the rafting en-route
- Drinks except tea and coffee: no other kind of personal expenditure
- Bar and Beverage bills
- Cost of incase of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips for guides
- Personal insurance for travel to Nepal
- Emergency rescue evacuation