Trishuli River Rafting
- Country: NEPAL
- Trip grade: ADVENTUTRE
- Destination: NEPAL
- Activities: AVENTURE TOURS I
- Accommodation: INCLOUDE
- Meals: INCLOUDE
- Group size: 6
Trishuli rafting is famous for a day raft or 1 night 2days white water rafting in Nepal. It is a perfect trip for those who want to gain the first experience of rafting. The river begins from Gosaikunda and is mixed with other rivers. The gorges, valley and exhilarating rapids make the trip full of excitement. Your feelings swing from one extreme to other as you pass through several rapids namely snail's Nose, cotton pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Monsoon and Pinball. You can also enjoy luxurious camps and wonderful off- river activities while on rafting.Normally, while returning from Pokhara or Chitwan National Park to Kathmandu you can try this excursion as it in on the way to the capital. For its arrangement, you can just make a call at NTA and get confirmation. You will raft at least 20km.
Day Raft (1 day) or Overnight Tented Camp Program
After early breakfast, we head towards raft put-in-point at Malekhu. It is around 2-3 hrs drive from Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan. Rafting guide will instruct you before the voyage begins. You will towards majimtar for about 3.5 hrs with a short lunch break. Finally, you conclude the trip and pack your baggage either for Pokhara, Chitwan national park or Kathmandu. And for one overnight tented camp-rafting program cilents, once you finish the day rafting set camp and enjoy the campfire on the river bank with clean water swimming pool with night views of river bank. Next day after breakfast drive to your next destination.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (such as self-bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc).
- Well trained and highly experienced English Speaking guides and other helpers
- Lunch for 1day trip and transportation service back to kathmandu or continue to pokhara
- If it is one night and 1day rafting then 3 times a day continental and nepalese meals during the rafting period.
- Camping and cooking equipments (tents, mattress and kitchen utensil)
- Accommodation at twin sharing tent during the rafting en-route
- All staffs daily wages, insurance and meals etc
- All necessary fees for rafting permit, Government local taxes, all National Park and conservation area fees.
- Drinks except tea and coffee: no other kind of personal expenditure
- Bar and Beverage bills
- Cost of incase of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips for guides
- Personal insurance for travel to Nepal
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with 3 meals
Enjoy natural rafting rapids
Observe river ecosystem of the country
Make your trip memorable by spending camp fire nights at the bank of the river