Nothing could compare with flying to the basecamp of the world's 10th highest mountain (Annapurna) and being surrounded by 360-degree view of snow covered peaks. Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour Package is known best for its sensational Himalayan landscape, verdant valley, hills, cascades, all in the Annapurna Sanctuary. On the off chance that time and wellness are an issue in understanding your fantasy about stepping on Annapurna Base Camp, then, at that point this tour is perfect for you.
Commencing from Kathmandu city, the flight moves straight forward to Annapurna Base Camp which is west of the city. Flight offers a bird eye perspective of the Annapurna Conservation Area covering areas of Lamjung, Manang, Kaski, and Myagdi. A portion of the mountains that will be seen on the outing are Nilgiri North, Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Annapurna South, Annapurna II, Annapurna IV, and Machhapuchre. Arriving at Annapurna Base Camp and walking around the space is a blessing from heaven for a nature lover. The glacial stream streaming underneath and perspectives on the sun rays hitting the brilliant mountain is a display worth catching. The astonishing tour reaches a conclusion flying back to Kathmandu. The surprising 3 hours Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour in Annapurna Massif's lower regions is an exciting experience joined with extravagance.
- Incrediable ariel views on Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Langtang Range
- Fly across quick streaming rivers, streams, green vegetation, rolling hills, high cascades, and edges in the Annapurna Conservation Area
- Ariel perspectives on the Gurung and Magar settlement in the Annapurna Region
- Very close view of Machhapuchre and the basecamp
- Set foot at the astonishing snowy Annapurna Base Camp to observe the sunrise over the golden Annapurna Range
- 360-degree all encompassing views on the surrounding snowy peaks best for nature photography