Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
- Country: Nepal
Everest Base Camp Heli Trek fly in fly out (both way) is the best regard for the mountain lovers and climbers. It is an 8 Night 9 Days package with both way helicopter facilitating itinerary. As per the itinerary, you will have the helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, then trek to Phakding, Namche Bazar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep, Everest Base Camp, Gorakshep and finally have a helicopter return flight to Kathmandu from Gorakshep (Everest Base Camp). Amid the helicopter fly in fly out the tour and the trek, you will observe the wonderful mountains, snowy landscape, green hills, cascades, rivers and lakes, glacier and exotic flora and fauna.
Travelling to Everest Base Camp by Helicopter can be the safest opportunity to reach Everest Region than from airplane flight. It is because of the safe and sound landing that can be provided by the helicopter. It will take 45 minutes to reach Lukla from Kathmandu.
Day 01: Helicopter flight to Lukla from Kathmandu and Trek to Phakding
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazar from Phakding
Day 03: Acclimatization at Namche Bazar
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche
Day 06: Acclimatization at Dingboche
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche
Day 08: Trek to Gorakshep to Everest Base Camp to Gorakshep
Day 09: Helicopter flight from Gorakshep to Kathmandu
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Gorakshep to Kathmandu, also other ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Free Airport picks upon your arrival and Drop at the end of your trip
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System)
- Local Government Entry Permit of Rs.2000 (Started Since 2018)
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the tour
- Trekking map
- Medical first aid kit box (which is carried by your team)
- All Experienced English Speaking License Holder Trekking Guide
- Tip information before the start of the trip
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and all necessary trekking gears (available in a hire)
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- International Flight Tickets to Nepal and Return
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees
- No hard and soft drinks
- Hot shower, WIFI, any electronic battery charges during only in trekking
- Tips and gratitude to your guides and drivers
- Extra night accommodation or meals in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Your travel insurance (Travel Insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip and it must be covered both medical and emergency evacuation with the worth of USD 100000.00 minimum.
Upper body layers
- Walking t-shirts -2 merino wool, capilene or synthetic fabric over cotton t-shirt which is quick dry
- Sleeping t-shirt -1 it can be cotton.
- Thermal base layers top-1weight long sleeved t-shirt of merino wool or polyester, capelin or polar Tec power dry.
- Insulating layers -1 mid weight fleece that can be worn over other layers
- Fleece vest optional-advisable for those who feel cold
- Rain jacket -1 essential
- Down jacket -1 essential it’s very cold above 4,000 meter
Lower body layers
- Underwear-enough for trek (notice you can wash along them along the way)
- Hiking ttousers-2 quick dry and light weight trousers no cotton, but zip offs are good.
- Sleeping trousers 1 light weight yoga style evening sleeping, but no jeans.
- Trekking shorts-1 if no zips off trousers below the knee for ladies.
- Rain pants-1 advisable
- Thermal long johns 1 for evening or sleeping
- Packs and bags
- Duffle bag packs 1 to store excess luggage in at hotel. Soul Himalaya provides duffel bags for the duration of the trek. These are easier for the porters to carry.
- Day pack with rain cover-1 to carry your personal items during the treks e.g. Camera and chocolate, water.
- Sleeping bag-1 3 season (4 season oct-feb)
- Compression stuff sack -1 for sleeping bags
- Trekking boots – 1 must be well worn and comfortable with ankle support.
- Socks-3 good and warm enough and worth spending money on quantity socks.
- Flip flops or camp shoes-1 light weight for evening use.
- Water bottles -2 (one or two liters) Nalgene or sig style or a bladder. Bladder is preferred
- Water purification drops – 1 it is cheap and easy to buy in Kathmandu (pious)
- Lip balm- 1 with SPF 30 greater
- Bandana – 1 this useful for a variety of purposes.
- Baseball head (cap) it is useful for sun during the hiking.
- Warm woolen hat-1 it is very useful evening and morning when we hike above the 3500m.
- Flash light or head torch-1 head light is best as it leaves your hand freehand extra batteries
- Personal first aid kit -1 include any prescribed medication (should be your all personal medication).
- Travel towel-1 light weight and compact.