Upper Mustang Helicopter tour is a four-hour trip to the Former Forbidden realm of Lo in the downpour shadow space of Mustang. The visit is regared as a standout amongst other Nepal helicopter Tour pakages since it's anything but a summit of all encompassing vistas of nature and submersion into the ethnic settlements in Nepal's unspoiled setting stuck in timThe Tour starts with a departure from the Tribhuvan International Airport's Domestic terminal to Jomsom with the solitary air port in Mustang District. Along the way, vivid perspectives on the high standing mountains. From subsequently, the helicopter flight heads to Lo Manthang. Spend Time walking around the traditional houses made of mudbricks. You can wander through the ancient Gompas nearby and interface with the local settlers.
Heading back on the flight offers an opportunity to observe the antiquated secretive collapses the precipices portraying the early settlers in the magical place that is known for Mustang. The flight returns the course to Kathmandu with views on quick streams and hills beneath. It's anything but an uncommon experience with Nepal's most far off settings, which is the reason this tour has acquired wide consideration throughout the long term.
- Beautiful perspectives on Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, and Annapurna mountain range
- Bird eye perspective of the ethnic Thakali and Loba settlements in the landscape of Mustang
- immerse into the life and culture of individuals of the illegal previous King of Lo Manthang
- Astounding perspectives on Kali Gandaki river and canyon
- Witness the perspectives on the well established cave the golden cliffs of Mustang